On this page, we have managed to share the official Motorola Moto G USB Driver. If you were already searching for the USB driver of Moto G, this page would help you.
Download Motorola Moto G Driver
The Motorola USB Driver helps you connect your Motorola Smartphone and Tablets to the Windows Computer without installing the Motorola PC Suite Application Separately.
How to install Moto G Driver
- Download and extract the Motorola USB Driver package on the computer.
- After extracting the USB Driver package, you will be able to get the Driver Setup File.
- Double-click on the Driver Setup file to launch the Setup Window.
- Click on the Next button and follow the Screen instructions.
- Once the Driver installation process is completed, restart the computer.
- Once your computer is restarted, connect your Motorola Device to the computer.
[*] The above driver is officially provided and supported by the Motorola Moto G Mobility LLC. If in case the above driver fails to work for you, then try Universal ADB Driver.
[*] Moto G Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original Stock Firmware (Flash File, ROM), then head over to the Motorola Firmware page.
[*] RSD Flash Tool: If you are looking for the Official Motorola Flash Tool, then head over to the RSD Flash Tool page.