On this page, we have managed to share the official Motorola Xoom 2 Media Edition 3G MZ608 USB Driver. If in case you were already searching for the USB driver of MZ608, then this page will help you out.
Download Motorola Xoom 2 Media Edition 3G MZ608 Driver
The Motorola USB Driver helps you to connect your Motorola Smartphone and Tablets to the Windows Computer without the need to install the Motorola PC Suite Application Separately.
How to install MZ608 Driver
- Download and extract the Motorola USB Driver package on the computer.
- After extracting the USB Driver package, you will be able to get the Driver Setup File.
- Double-click on the Driver Setup file to launch the Setup Window.
- Click on the Next button and follow the Screen instructions.
- Once the Driver installation process is completed, restart the computer.
- Once your computer is restarted, connect your Motorola Device to the computer.
[*] The above driver is officially provided and supported by the Motorola Mobility LLC. If in case the above driver fails to work for you, then try Universal ADB Driver.
[*] Motorola MZ608 Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original Stock Firmware (Flash File, ROM), then head over to the Motorola Firmware page.
[*] RSD Flash Tool: If you are looking for the Official Motorola Flash Tool, then head over to the RSD Flash Tool page.