These are the instructions to install the Official Motorola USB Driver on Windows Computer in few clicks only.
Requirements: You need to have the Windows Computer in order to install the Motorola Drivers Correctly.
Install Motorola USB Driver
- Download the latest Motorola USB Driver from our Download Section.
- After downloading the Driver on your Computer, you need to extract it.
- After extracting the Driver you will get the Motorola Driver Setup File.
- Open the Setup File.
- Click on Next Button to Continue.
- Click on I Agree Checkbox and Click on Next Button.
- Now, Installation will be completed within a minute.
- Once Installation is Completed, Click on Close Button to Exit the Setup.
Now, you are ready to connect your Motorola Smartphone and Tablets to the Windows Computer.
[*] Motorola Driver: You can download the latest Motorola Driver from our Download Section.
[*] Motorola Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original Stock Firmware (Flash File, ROM), then head over to the Motorola Firmware page.
[*] RSD Flash Tool: If you are looking for the Official Motorola Flash Tool, then head over to the RSD Flash Tool page.
[*] Credits: Motorola USB Driver is officially created and distributed by Motorola Mobility Inc. So, Full credit goes to them for sharing the drivers for free.